Great Elementary Math/Art Lesson Plan

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 08:26:49 PDT

Here is a lesson from Colleen Hodell - Wisconsin.

Integrating Math and Art. She has used some of my favorites as examples...
Lesson is using pastels and nubers - for first grade, but certainly
adaptable to toher grades. Colleen and I think alike. I did a similar lesson
with first grade many years ago.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/artmath.htm

Lesson is posted at the above link for sharing now and will be linked later
to to the Elementary Lesson Plan page. My goal right now is to share with
you ...and then link later when all of you are busy.

Thanks Colleen! If anyone takes off with this lesson next year, I would like
to see images to add to the plan. It can be a "collaborative effort". Of
course, you and your school will get credit for the images.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/