Knott Just Another Quote

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 08:13:22 PDT

Watch for this feature every day....This line is already taken so others can
use the same subject heading - or come up with a new one.

Patty Knott sent me a BUNCH of quotes that I will be featuring on the lists
(one at a time folks -- you will only get one quote a day from me).
Linda Woods might have some quotes to add too.... I will be adding new
quotes as they are posted and will up date the "File for Sharing" from time
to time (un edited - "zingers" included).

At some point, I will clean up this page - but for now - it is just the list
as they have come to me/us.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/quotes.doc

Linda and I both had our room "plastered" with positive quotes....I even
plastered the bulletin boards at the start of the school year one year - It
was GREAT. The teachers loved it.
Kids actually were stopping and reading them (smile).

You won't see me use any "zingers" though - That procrastination one will
never be posted as my inspirational quote. (I'll do it...I'll do it... I'll
do it....smile).
I will let that be someone else's quote of the day.

Folks... I promise.... I won't talk so much once school starts.... Then I
will let you folks do the talking and I will still listen. For those who are
still frustrated by the number of posts I make. I answer most of your
questions off list. Every now and then I am going to start answering to the
lists.

FYI - Patty's school think she is brilliant! So every one better make sure
you read her posts VERY carefully from now on.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/