RE: Tracy Conley needs your help

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 05:24:37 PDT

Makes me think of a project I did a long time ago - the kids loved it. After teaching basic 3-d shapes and shading, I had the kids draw a junk food meal. Burgers & chicken nuggets = sloppy cylinders, fries are long rectangles, etc. Include the cups of Coca-cola, napkins, paper wrappings or boxes. It was an easy way to help them to think about common things in a new way. The drawings were great!
Jan