Words of Wisdom

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 04:37:49 PDT

Judy asked if anyone had a list of Words of Wisdom. I have a 3 page list
which I won't post here but will send to Judy if she wants to use it. I put
a quote on the board everyday and thought nobody was looking until somebody
asked "who is Anon?" (and he wasn't kidding) And then Anon started answering
the quotes and before I knew it kids were arguing some of the thoughts and
bringing in their own quotes.
Here are a few of my favorites:

³If you aim at nothing, you'll hit it every time.²
--Anon.
³Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.²
--George S. Patton
³Great ideas need landing gear as well as wings.²
--C.D. Jackson
³If you don't have time to do it right you must have time to do it over.²
--Anon.
³Think you can, think you can¹t; either way, you¹ll be right.²
--Henry Ford
³Change your thoughts and you change your world.²
--Norman Vincent Peale
³The way in which we think of ourselves has everything to do with how our
world sees us.²
--Arlene Raven
"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which
ones to keep."
Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle
³You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.²
--Mark Twain
"If you keep doing things like you've always done them, what you'll get is
what you've already got."
--Anon.
Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.
-- Wendell Johnson

Hope you can use Knott Just Another Quote
Patty

---