Art4Kids new email group

---------

From: MAK ~ MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 21:58:53 PDT

You can now sign up (subscribe) to my new email group hosted by me (MaryAnn
Kohl) at my website, http://www.brightring.com. The group is busy sharing
art ideas for kids of all ages. Right now our focus is EASY ART IDEAS. We
are a simple group...all we do is share art ideas and help each other think
of art ideas. No big discussions other than that! Practical. You can either
sign up for emails to come to you, or for a daily digest to come to you.

I hope you will consider joining. We are up to 20 members now!!

MaryAnn

=======================
   mak@brightring.com
   www.brightring.com