Re: Your call will be answered in the order it was received (ha!)

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 20:06:41 PDT

Susan -

I stole back the students that I frequently lost to
tutoring for this reading time. I decided to have an
online reading program with small groups of 3- 4. I
used the National Gallery of Art and American Girls
sites. I would also explore things of their choice
with them. If I knew their interests, I would scope
out an appropriate site and have them read outload or
ask questions about the reading. I loved it.

Perhaps since they didn't include you in the training,
you can shape your own program.

It was part of NCLB--our school got one of