Re: Your call will be answered in the order it was received (ha!)

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 19:16:35 PDT

I can relate to this - depends on who I talk to on what I will be teaching
first thing every morning. Elementary principal says I will be teaching
art/technology/library, high school principal says I will be teaching in the
ITV lab (teaching art to other schools who don't have art via webcam type
setup), and the previous superintendant said I would be the new techy -
fixing computers, installing software, etc. My biggest problem with each
position is that nobody planned any training for me, and when I asked I was
just kind of shooed away. I have already let it be known that I will refuse
to do any of these without proper training. Should be interesting! :-)
~Michal

<snip> I was told in June that I would have to teach reading every morning.
Which would be OK, except that I was not allowed to go to the week-long
inservice in June.

---