Rules to be a Good Art Teacher - Thanks Getty!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 17:19:09 PDT

Dear Getty list members and World Teachers,

I threw out a thread on Getty that has had tremendous response! Thank you
ArtsEdNetters. I am finally through my mail - I saved the best for last
(smile). I will compile all you wrote and put it on Incredible Art
Department.....but before I do that, I want to hear what the "World" has to
say.

What would be your number one rule to be a good art teacher?

Getty folks can add on to what has been said if you wish - my main reason
for posting is to say THANK YOU to everyone. I won't have time to give
individual off list thank yous on that one (smile).

World list, I have pretty been pretty quiet on your list this summer....that
is because I am collecting all kinds of "stuff" to share with you through
out the school year. USA teachers have been working pretty hard for you this
summer (smile). World members who joined my "Experts" list.... I will be
talking with you soon. I have "World folks" on all three lists.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/