Origami site - for those interested

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 16:57:15 PDT

Believe it or not folks. I haven't had time to surf in a couple of days....
but I am glad there are folks out there discovering great sites for me.
I look at all sites you send -- so you at least know one person out there
wants to see the sites you find (smile).

Lisa Skeen posted this to ArtsEducators:

There is a wonderful web page with instructions for fabric
origami

http://www.fabricorigami.com/

At the top of the page, click on "fabric origami"
then select what you want (boxes, ornaments, etc.)
under the pictures is a link (called "Diagram and then a number)
that opens a pdf file for each of the items on the web page . . . .

There is a wonderful wealth of information on this page that
seems like it would be great in a book . . . . but it's nice that it's
free on the web.

Hey...Free information is the best kind of information.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/