RE: Silk painting/ church banners

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 14:40:54 PDT

Jude - Our present sanctuary sounds similar. Do consider finding ways to hang the installation so that it's easy (easier?) to remove or change.That's what I am thinking about for our church. It's gonna be a huge task no matter how you look at it, but as long as you're going up those huge ladders, make it worth your while. Maybe a system of pulleys, painted to match your ceiling color, for example. Then, next time you get this really great idea, it's lots easier to install your new ideas.

Please post some pictures when you finish! When is this for? What are you planning?

Jan