Fine Arts Curriculum examples RE: art curriculum help !! request

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 12:15:52 PDT

Hi All, (in reply to the Art curriculum Help !!! request)

Here's examples for K-6 Art curriculum from Arizona

 http://www.kpbsd.k12.ak.us/Curriculum/Art/Ele_Visual%20Arts.htm

from the San Francisco School which has k-8

http://www.sfschool.org/programs/elementary/art/index.shtml

The Irving School District in Texas Elementary and Middle School

http://www.irvingisd.net/instruction/curriculum/art.htm

Just type into the Google search engine, "elementary art curriculum" or what ever level you are looking for GOOGLE always comes through with great sites !! (These I haven't seen before and I usually do this search every month or so to see what's out there !! )

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)

---