Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Fine Arts Curriculum examples RE: art curriculum help !! request

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 12:15:52 PDT

Hi All, (in reply to the Art curriculum Help !!! request)

Here's examples for K-6 Art curriculum from Arizona

from the San Francisco School which has k-8

The Irving School District in Texas Elementary and Middle School

Just type into the Google search engine, "elementary art curriculum" or what ever level you are looking for GOOGLE always comes through with great sites !! (These I haven't seen before and I usually do this search every month or so to see what's out there !! )

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)