Re: Silk painting/ church banners

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 11:50:13 PDT

A friend of mine painted a baanner for my daughter's wedding. It was just
beautiful...but had lots of silver so it did NOT show up so well in the
pictures and from a distance....however she had warned my daughter of this
and mandy really wanted to have it for a lifetime...not just a day, so she
was quite pleased with it and has it displayed in her home. I talked to my
friends daughter (29years old) and she said that her mom uses regular
acrylic paints. Suzanne..the artist, has done these for years and will be
back from a trip on Monday. 'll try to remember to get more info from her.
Becky Thornton