Re: Covering Large Bulletin Boards-Janealla

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 11:59:47 PDT

Janealla -
I also bought inexpensive fabric to put up - it is
100% cotton.

Does fabric tend to sag as you put stuff up and take
stuff down? Maybe it depends on how thick the fabric
is? Do you use borders? One of our "rules" is that
it has to have a border.

Creative border ideas would be good.(any takers out
there???)

My fabric is blue-grey. I'm not crazy about
distracting borders and the probabilty is that I'll
never find something to match. Maybe I'll make big
cardboard frames, but they would bug me. I like
things very plain -in my classroom anyway.

Thanks for the tips - Dawn

I enjoy having this bulletin