Jackie's Bloom's Questions in html - link (Lori and all)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 11:26:12 PDT

Sorry Getty folks if this is a duplication....but I didn't see Jackie's
post. Here is her Bloom's Taxonomy link- and this file loads right every
time. If you save this file- be sure to drop a line to Jackie to thank her
(email addresses below). I wanted to be sure to share it with Art Education,
too. LOL at me. I "work" for Art Education (the list serve that is linked
from Incredible Art Department).

>>I have the Bloom's table in html. You will find it linked:

http://fc.bryanisd.org/~ja1997/blooms.html

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org (Art Classes)
ja1997@bryanisd.org (District Mail)

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. for Lori Graham - I am posting this just for you. I know you want
it....and I was happy to post this today for you. We can "talk" more about
it later if you have any questions.

---