Help!!! (Curriculum)

---------

From: Kimberly Hutts (kimberly_hutts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 11:13:31 PDT

ArtsEdNetters,

I have been trying to work on my curriculum for the
past week or so and can't even think of how to begin.
I am going into my third year of teaching and have
been asked to develop a curriculum for my school. I
teach 1st-8th grade art at a catholic school in
Illinois. If anyone has the time I would greatly
appreciate any help/advise you can offer. Thanks in
advance.

Sincerely,
Kimberly