Re: table artists & final quiz

---------

From: Jerry & Mary B (gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 10:27:16 PDT

I start the week "introducing" the artist to all the classes. I give a
little background, not lengthy. I remind them at some point during the
week to write in their sketchbooks the name of the artist and title of
the picture. If they need to , they can write a short description of
the picture. Most kids do not need to do that and still recognize the
picture(s) selected for the quiz.
I use the pictures from the previous year , and put them on display in
one of our computer labs for the school year, so the exposure continues.
As I mentioned , this past year I did all American artist. Another time
I did alll women.. This year I have no idea until I go back and look
at our collection of reproductions.
Maryb
lindwood@webtv.net wrote:

>Mary, do you spend class time with every class each week on your artist
>of the week display, or is it something that they do on their own in
>some way?
>
>Linda

---