art position

---------

From: jjennifer west (jenniferjoycewest_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 09:49:30 PDT

I recently rejoined the list after relocating to the
Los Angeles area (the neighborhood of Los Feliz) from
Chicago. In Chicago I had a wonderful art position
teaching middle schoolers in the suburbs. However, my
husband is now in film school at the American Film
Institute for Cinematography, and we needed to move.
I now find myself looking for a new position teaching
art at any grade level. If anyone has any helpful
suggestions for me in finding a new teaching position
in the area, I would be forever grateful!! Thanks for
anyone's help!! Jennifer West