Re: Silk painting

---------

From: Jude&Frank (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 08:46:21 PDT

Yeah, we actually did discuss that{:-)
-but were also hoping to get some fabric and paint media rec.
Thanks,
Jude

> What about Tyvec ;-D
> Jan
>
> Subject: Silk paintin
 Hi,
     I'm hoping someone can give me suggestions for what materials to look
for. I am going to work with another artist on some banners for a worship
shape and have no experience with silk painting, but we agree this is the
approach & look we'd like to try. My questions are: what are some materials
(fabric & paint wise) to use which might be less costly & still look great?
These banners will end up being somewhat sizable, and we will experiment a
bit ahead of time, but want to hold costs down. What are potential glitches
to be aware of?
> Thanks in advance!
> Jude

---