Re: Friday Funny-Rule for Parents

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 06:59:56 PDT

Hi Folks,
    Yes, this great list is a lifeline for the "retired ones" too! The
topic of good rules reminds me of a quote I saw posted in a classroom on
parent information night....

    "If you promise not to believe everything your child says happens
at school, I'll promise not to believe everything your child
says happens at home."

PS I scored a 90+ on my first French test yesterday! I guess there are
still some remaining gray cells in my gnogen afterall.

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                Still lurking and surfacing
                 Art Teacher, K-5, retired

> Yes, Christine, the list is wonderful and addictive because I ALWAYS get
> something good out of it. Though a significant part of just about every
> day is centered on reading it and responding, or deciding what to do
> with new information, the quality of what I get out of it keeps me
> coming back...despite the time commitment.

---