Re: Chile Rellenos Casserole

---------

From: Betty Bowen (albertbandura_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 20:03:32 PDT

Woody, a friend stocked me up on her garden grown chiles this week including a pile of Anaheims, and I haven't seen your recipe yet but I'm sure it was very similar. Those are such delicious peppers. I roasted, etc. and stuffed with colbyjack and layered them with (in a pinch, and it worked!) Jiffy cornmeal muffin mix. Whod'a thought? It was great.