Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Chile Rellenos Casserole

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 19:42:37 PDT

Part of the retirement thing is that I get to cook now.
Frani said she cooked for the first 40 years, now it's
my turn. I bought a dozen Anaheim Chiles and roasted
and peeled them. We had Chiles Rellenos Casserole
for dinner tonight. The recipe is on my web site:
                You might want to try it - Enjoy, Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15
This one soars: