Re: rules for how to be a great art teacher

---------

From: Sara (sarawren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 16:01:25 PDT

DOUBLE WOW

I belong to one teaching listserve that only sends one special thing at a time and I like it alot.
So, Judy's site could send one teaching rule or idea a day or a week. Or someone could make a flip book or a calendarwith the above. Or THAT got me thinking about those little "thought a day" calendars with the tear off sheets - one of those would be perfect for this! now all we need is someone like maryann (hint, hint) to organize it, illustrate it, and publish it and then everybody can buy one!

Sara

---