Re: Rule number one on "How to be a good teacher"

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 15:12:51 PDT

Dear Leah,
Asside from explaining the process through an example....I have a little
diddy...that might use some additions, but we chant it.

Artistic Process
1. Organizing your ideas.
2. Plan how to carry them out.
3. Select the materials.
4. Arrange the parts.
5. Use line, shape, form, color, value and space.
6. Exhibit your work.

I guess I could have added more...but when I made this up, I made it up to
go with the current scientific process...a good link..to give the students
some idea of how artists go about making art...that it just doesn't always
appear!

Becky Thornton

---