Re: not about Magnetic paint

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 15:08:02 PDT

I just used a latex paint. When I painted the first one, I used a spray
can...bad idea. It affected my nervous system and I was beginning to
lose control of the use of my hands.( I couldn't hold things or hold a
pen or write...scary.) Fortunately, it lasted only 30 minutes or so. Now
I am anti-spray paint. Heidi in VA