rules for how to be a great art teacher

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 12:54:11 PDT

wow! as i read all these rules, i am inspired! at first i thought it would be a good idea to make a list of all of them together (the way judy always compiles things for us!) but then i realized some of the charm was in getting only a few at a time. i don't know about everybody else, but when i see a whole long list of great ideas, sometimes its hard to read them all and remember them, and then apply them. THAT got me thinking about those little "thought a day" calendars with the tear off sheets - one of those would be perfect for this! now all we need is someone like maryann (hint, hint) to organize it, illustrate it, and publish it and then everybody can buy one!

why don't i do it? i've got a dissertation to finish this summer (groan). but its super to take a break from it every once in a while to tune into the arted list!

:D wendy