table artists & final quiz

---------

From: Jerry & Mary B (gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 10:13:56 PDT

Yes, I confess,I am a table artist user too. I only have the kids for 6
week periods(27 classes) I try to cram every little bit of art I can in
to those mushy middle school brains. I used all Ameriican artists last
year ( 2 woman included) . I have no idea what I am using this year,
but I put up one artist's reproduction a week in the Artist of the Week
display. At our final quiz, I hold up one or two of the pictures and
the have to identify it. At this point the studetns have hopefully been
listing the artist showcased each week in their sketchbooks.
MaryB

---