Re: Rule number one on "How to be a good teacher"

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 07:53:06 PDT

No rudeness!!! Only positive comments in my room. :-) I have a poster that
says "No Dot People" - I explain that dot people are those who, when handed
a piece of paper that has a dot on it, stress over that dot. I want them to
focus on all that piece of paper could be, even with that dot. :-)
~Michal

> This was my number one rule:
>
> "Never expect a child to do something you can not do yourself"

---