Re: other table artists

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 06:38:16 PDT

Here's a link to the table artists I used before
I retired.
                                        Woody in KC
http://www.taospaint.com/EightArtists.html

It's great to see the idea spread around. I assigned tote
trays by table, put table labels on each students art notebooks,
assigned jobs by tables, included questions on tests about each
artist, etc. The number of uses are endless.

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15