RE: other table artists

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 06:30:12 PDT

Haven't decided on other artists yet. For 5 tables, I try to get a few women, one or two artists still alive, various ethnicities, styles, etc.It is a tall order but that's ok. Available posters also have some bearing on the decisions. Because 4th grade is doing a huge unit on Lewis and Clark (150th anniversary) I thought I'd do a Native Am.artist, particularly from somewhere along the trail they followed. If I can't find a poster of Quick-To-See-Smith's work, I am very open to suggestions (Desperate)!
Last year's tables were Kandinsky, Rembrandt, Kahlo, Ringgold, and Homer.
Year before that were Hokusai, DaVinci, O'Keeffe, Beardon, Rousseau.
For this year, Chagall is in the running, and maybe Brueghel.
Suggestions?
Jan