Re: How to Join Art4Kids

---------

From: MAK ~ MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 22:12:49 PDT

Art4Kids is up to 18 members now!

If you would like to subscribe to Art4Kids:
1. visit
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/art4kids/join
-OR-
2. send email to art4kids-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

If you would like to specify an alternate email address:
1. visit
 http://groups.yahoo.com/myprefs?edit=2
2. type your alternate email address in the area labeled "Alternate
 posting addresses".
3. click the "Save Changes" button
4. wait approximately 10 minutes for the change to take effect

After you follow these steps, you will be able to send messages
to all your groups using this alternate email address.

For further assistance, please email support@yahoogroups.com
or visit http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/