Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: How to Join Art4Kids

From: MAK ~ MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 22:12:49 PDT

Art4Kids is up to 18 members now!

If you would like to subscribe to Art4Kids:
1. visit
2. send email to
If you would like to specify an alternate email address:
1. visit
2. type your alternate email address in the area labeled "Alternate
 posting addresses".
3. click the "Save Changes" button
4. wait approximately 10 minutes for the change to take effect

After you follow these steps, you will be able to send messages
to all your groups using this alternate email address.

For further assistance, please email
or visit