Re: Jackie's Bloom's Taxonomy file - in html

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 18:42:32 PDT

Thanks Jackie - I think everyone would like to see it. No rush.

I will get it on the site by next week (I'm going to be out of town
tomorrow). I will link up your files then when I do the Files for Sharing
page. I'm waiting to do the index for that page until I get more files to
share. I need to figure out how to organize all of them. It has been fun
getting them out to folks this fast and easy way....and it should make
sharing files easier for everyone. I have have had a lot of positive
feedback from the other list serves.

Judy