RE: Invitation to join the art4kids email group

---------

From: Maude Ruesch (mruesch_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 18:35:17 PDT

I would like to join

-----Original Message-----
From: MAK ~ MaryAnn Kohl [mailto:mak@brightring.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 1:07 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Invitation to join the art4kids email group

Hello Artsednet ---

You are invited to join the art4kids group
hosted by Yahoo! Groups.

Here's an introductory message from art4kids@brightring.com:

Hi, Artsy friends. I am starting a new group through Yahoo called
Art4kids. This is an email group to share and learn about art ideas for
kids of any age. The purpose of the group is to come away with great art
ideas to do with kids, and to share ideas that work well for you with
kids ... ideas kids especially like ... as well as hints for success
with art projects. This is a brand new group, but I think it might be
fun! Not too philosophical or academic...just practical ideas for art
any day, everyday.

Hope you'll find this a good idea!

MaryAnn Kohl
art4kids@brightring.com

sts%
2Epub%2Egetty%2Eedu
(If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
Web browser's address bar.)

-OR-

  in your email program

If you do not wish to join the art4kids group, please
ignore this invitation.

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---