Jackie's Bloom's Taxonomy file - in html

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 18:19:15 PDT

Good news folks....

Now Jackie's file is working right in html - at first it was all jumbled
up -- words on top of words - tables all out of line. I couldn't post it
that way....
Now the file is working right on my machine - I hope it is on yours too.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Blooms2.htm

Here is the link to the Word file in case you missed it:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Blooms2.doc

If it jumbles back up again - just use the Word file. These machines can
sure play tricks on us (smile).
Oh this is just too strange... I just checked it again to see if it was
working and it jumbled up again. I clicked refresh a couple of times and
then it loaded fine. I haven't a clue why it is acting up. I hope this
helps. Now Mac users should be able to save the file.

I always make sure the files I post work on my machine before I share them
with you.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department