Bloom's Taxonomy - Sample Questions Chart

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 16:18:01 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I just posted this to the other lists and noticed I forgot to enter
ArtsEdNet address...

Jackie Brewer shared these sample questions with the Getty list.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Blooms2.doc

I put them on the site (not linked up yet) to share with everyone. It will
be a long while before this one will appear in html - Saving it to html in
Word didn't work. This is one where the formatting got all messed up. Folks
who can not open
Word will have to be patient.

Thanks for providing this for the site, Jackie. It will help many. Art gives
us the opportunity to really teach those higher order skills - those are the
most important. Art has the H.O.T.S.

Keep those files for sharing coming. I will be gone
tomorrow. I will have to catch up on everything Friday.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/