Re: Magnetic paint

---------

From: Betty Bowen (albertbandura_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 15:45:35 PDT

Becky, I have a huge (an entire wall) bulletin board and hate papering, so last summer I painted a huge landscape on it with just classroom acrylic, and painted the frame gold with sargent tempera. It looks pretty nice, the kids love it, and in it I demonstrate the rules of showing distance, so it works well as a teaching tool. The kids are shocked at first that I'll pin their work up on top of it.