Re: Magnetic paint and Chalk Board Paint

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 15:44:35 PDT

Could be - all I did was make sure it was really clean (I didn't read the
instructions, just sprayed it on) I think it's cause our custodians insist
on cleaning our boards with this really powerful cleaner - and did this the
day after I sprayed it. We don't have a real quality custodial staff -
anybody who's half-way decent the cleaning company fires.
~Michal

> Oh wal-mart!!! never thought of looking there!!! Will definately check
> that out!
>
> Yes, even if you paint metal, it will still be magnetic. Did you prime
the
> blackboard before you painted over it? If you didn't, perhaps that is why
the
> tape peeled it off.

---