Re: Magnetic paint

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 15:02:48 PDT

this is not about chalkboard paint...but I got tired of papering my bulletin
boards and almost always think work show up best in black...and I have a
three long bulletin boards. So, I bought a gallon of black paint and
painted them. It has been great! I love it.
No, it doesn't look depressing and it makes the kids work pop!
Becky Thornton

---