Magnetic paint and Chalk Board Paint

---------

From: Ellen Silverman (mcguffsilver_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 14:04:09 PDT

Are you getting the chalk board paint from Sax, also? I was wondering
were you can find it, years ago I was looking for it in my local
 Homedepo and was told they did not carry it because the state (NJ) had
banded as a environmental hazard. The guy I was talking to may not have
known what he was talking about, maybe it was the expense. But, I have
some areas that I would like to make a "blackboard" if it is not a
hazard. I was also wondering if you paint blackboard paint on metal
with it still be magnetic? So I guess this email counts as a unverified
negative experience, with a lot of interest in your results.
Ellen Silverman
k-8 art
New Jersey

---