Files for sharing- Parent letter - Wish list- hall pass - late slip

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 09:23:53 PDT

Folks on my survey were looking for classroom organization tips.....

Wish list - a compilation of Getty ArtsEdNet posts:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/wish.htm

Parent Letter - discipline plan - revised slightly every year - and wish
list revised each trimester - sometimes a different list for each grade.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/letter.htm

Hall Pass - student filled out and I initialed - I would put out a new one
when full (html didn't work on this one):
Fonts may not show up right - I had a fancy one for Art Hall Pass - if that
line is missing on the file let me know
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/hall.doc (Word file)

Late Slip (font may not work on this - says Art Late Slip at top -- if that
is missing let me know):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/late.htm (I had these already
signed by me so I didn't have to sign each one)

Bonus slips (I used the Mona Bucks my last years- Mona Bucks were much more
fun - kids kept track of them - not me):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/bonus.htm (should say Art Bonus
at the top of each slip)

Here is the link to Mona Bucks:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/mona.htm

If any of these don't look good on your machine let me know OFF LIST
(Jdecker@woh.rr.com) and I will remove them from the site. This was not easy
for me to do....It will be much easier for me to take them off than to make
them look good. DO NOT post to the list that they do not work for you only
post if you find the forms helpful - and I will keep them on the site and
provide a link to them from the Files for Sharing page. I have lots more to
share....and will do it when I can. I just sent these as Word files to a
"soon to be new" teacher - so now seemed like a good time to share them
everyone. What I would recommend you do -- if you can not access the
files -- find someone on the list who can.... I watch what people post and I
know who to ask for help.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department