Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Utrecht Online Art Store They're having a great Summer Sale

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 05:58:16 PDT

Hi All,
 With all the recommendations listed for Utrecht paint, I thought someone might like their website address. Nice to purchase from the actual manufacturer.
They are having a great Summer sale, they also have a new line of elementary products, like pan tempera sets, bulk brush assortments, watercolors, etc. I like to pop in to one of their actual stores in Phila. Last year I bought their chubby brush class packs, nice prices !

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)