Elements and Principles Matrix - file online

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 04:19:13 PDT

Dawn submitted another "goodie" - The Elements and Principles of Design
Matrix:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/matrix.htm

I know my middle schoolers would have needed some help working through one
of these the first time or two - but it does look like a great way to get
the kids looking and using vocabulary.
Take a look - ask Dawn how she uses it dawnstien@yahoo.com. Dawn post your
replies to the list - that way you may answer someone elses question too.

Thanks for sharing! This will be linked up soon.....keep them coming.
I will keep posting new files as they come in. When I get the page done - it
will just be in one post and I will invite you to take a look at what is
there for sharing.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department