Invitation to join the art4kids email group

---------

From: MAK ~ MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 23:06:41 PDT

Hello Artsednet ---

You are invited to join the art4kids group
hosted by Yahoo! Groups.

Here's an introductory message from art4kids@brightring.com:

Hi, Artsy friends. I am starting a new group through Yahoo called Art4kids.
This is an email group to share and learn about art ideas for kids of any
age. The purpose of the group is to come away with great art ideas to do
with kids, and to share ideas that work well for you with kids ... ideas
kids especially like ... as well as hints for success with art projects.
This is a brand new group, but I think it might be fun! Not too
philosophical or academic...just practical ideas for art any day, everyday.

Hope you'll find this a good idea!

MaryAnn Kohl
art4kids@brightring.com