Re: Literature based lesson - Leonardo's horse

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 19:31:40 PDT

Last year I taught 6th grade. It is an intemediate
school. My future is uncertain...
Today they asked if I'd be willing to teach under an
emergency permit in another subject. UHhhhhhhh???
Yikes!

Before that I taught Montessori grades 1 - 3, hence my
love of children's books.

Dawn

leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu