Literature based lesson - Leonardo's horse

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 19:22:44 PDT

Thanks, Linda -

Are you familiar with Leonardo's Horse by Jean Fritz.
http://suzyred.com/2003leonardoshorse.html?v=glance&s=books
It's shaped like a dome at the top...

Judy shared the photos you sent her - The one with the
legs made me think that Leonardo's horse would be a
cool extension of this lesson.
Leonardo's horse over Milan and Leonardo's horse over
PA...

I'm looking for the Smithsonian and National
Geographic articles on the actual project.
Check out the site:
    http://www.leonardoshorse.org/photoGal.asp

When I just plugged in the name, I ran accross
dialogue between Mr. Dent and Nancy Walkup at tapped
in.

Anyhow, I'm working on intersiciplinary lesson plans
for this book. It's one of the Bluebonnet books.