Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Literature based lesson - Leonardo's horse

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 19:22:44 PDT

Thanks, Linda -

Are you familiar with Leonardo's Horse by Jean Fritz.
It's shaped like a dome at the top...

Judy shared the photos you sent her - The one with the
legs made me think that Leonardo's horse would be a
cool extension of this lesson.
Leonardo's horse over Milan and Leonardo's horse over

I'm looking for the Smithsonian and National
Geographic articles on the actual project.
Check out the site:

When I just plugged in the name, I ran accross
dialogue between Mr. Dent and Nancy Walkup at tapped

Anyhow, I'm working on intersiciplinary lesson plans
for this book. It's one of the Bluebonnet books.

 --- wrote:
> What a great lesson, Dawn. I just wrote our
> librarian to see if we have
> this book.
> Linda

Do you Yahoo!?