Files - Lesson Plans for sharing

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 19:10:30 PDT

First of all....to answer anymore questions about why I am doing things this
way.

Thanks for the new lessons plans....Keep them coming. I am trying to get
them out to you as quickly as possible. All of my survey respondents are
looking for lesson plans. I tried to send some of the files to them only via
attachment-- but the files were too big to send and got bounced... So I came
up with another easy way to get the lessons/files to them this summer -
hense the Files folder. I have survey respondents on all three lists - so it
makes sense to share them with everyone. Remember how I used to offer to
send the file via attachemnt to anyone who wanted it? Sometimes all I would
get done during the day was send file attachments - so this "new way" saves
me lots of time.

If you need the file now - save it as I am posting them in the easiest form
to save - copy - edit and print. Later I will link everything up to the
site. The Lesson plans will all be linked to their appropriate grade level.
Pdf files will have to stay as pdf files because at present, I don't have
software to change them. I will repost to the lists when I have the lessons
linked - and will repost when I have the Files For Sharing Page done. Up
until yesterday, I only had a couple of files - Now I have enough to make
the page worth my time. I can ALWAYS use more.

I appreciate all of the positive response to Randy's ideas - Now that she
knows they will be appreciated - and her time valued - she will get them to
me...Be patient....and just smile when I post to the list that they have
arrived.

Deb Sterner has sent me her Heroes Ceramics lesson to share:
http://www.geocities.com/got2teach/ceramics/cone.html
It is a good one! I am linking directly to her lesson plan from IAD. If
anyone else has a heroes lesson plan, I'd like to hear about it.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/