Re: High School Jewlery Classroom Management ?

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 15:09:57 PDT

Could you cut various amounts ahead of time, put them in plastic bags..each
bag labeled with the amount inside and the amount of money owed on the bag.
Student can select the one they want.

You could have a little form that the student could fill out when he selects
the bag he wants...and then you could receipt it after class and put the
receipt in their trays.

Or...the label that you put on the bag with the supplies, could be one that
would peel off and then they could stick in on a sheet where you are keeping
up with the amounts. You could have a place for them to add their name.

If you don't understand what I'm talking about...write me and I'll explain.
We have to collect money for certain supplies and it can really be a
problem sometimes.
Carolyn