High School Jewlery Classroom Management ?

---------

From: Ruth Wilson (Ruth.Wilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 13:37:06 PDT

I am collecting thoughts on how to disperse Jewelry supplies
(ie: silver) to students when they have to pay for the material.
Now a student asks for a certain amount, teacher cuts it, collects
the money, and it is a bookkeeping nightmare. More time is spent
on this process than being with and helping kids. Ideas would be
greatly appreciated.

Ruth Wilson

---