Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Jaune Quick-To-See-Smith

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 11:30:37 PDT

Wow - Thanks much.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Betty Bowen []
        Sent: Tue 7/15/2003 2:08 PM
        To: ArtsEdNet Talk
        Subject: Re: Jaune Quick-To-See-Smith

        Jaune has taught at the Oklahoma Arts Institute at Quartz Mountain, and they sometimes have posters made of their instructors' work. I'll email them to see if they have any of hers. Betty

        Do you Yahoo!?
        SBC Yahoo! DSL <**> - Now only $29.95 per month! --- You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: To unsubscribe send a blank email to