Re: Innovations in Art Education (long)

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 11:04:45 PDT

I thought about it as well, and I really don't know. DBAE was innovative
when I was going to college, but a speaker I saw last year at conference
discussed how several educators "theories" all really say the same thing -
that is, all current methods arrive at the same place, but they take
different approaches in getting there. That's kind of how I took the
question, anyways.
~Michal

> Victor has asked ArtsEdNet several times now for "Innovations in Art
> Education"....I can't get the topic off my mind....so I guess I might as
> well post to the lists.

---