Silk paintin

---------

From: Jude&Frank (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 10:00:21 PDT

Hi,
    I'm hoping someone can give me suggestions for what materials to look for. I am going to work with another artist on some banners for a worship shape and have no experience with silk painting, but we agree this is the approach & look we'd like to try. My questions are: what are some materials (fabric & paint wise) to use which might be less costly & still look great? These banners will end up being somewhat sizable, and we will experiment a bit ahead of time, but want to hold costs down. What are potential glitches to be aware of?
Thanks in advance!
Jude

---